Atif Khan | Microbiologist
Welcome to my SciTechOfficial Research & Develpoment Website! It's Atif Khan, a microbiologist with a passion for understanding the world of Microbes. I have dedicated my career to exploring the depths of Science & Technology and using my knowledge to create impactful Research updates, interviews, News & interesting facts in the field.
Currently, I work at the Directorate of Elementary & Secondary Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, where I am involved in developing Educational resources for students to learn about Biology. I also work with FutureLearn and Coursera, where I teach courses on microbiology to a global audience.
As a presenter at Labroots, Inc., I have had the opportunity to share my research with a wide audience and engage with fellow microbiologists from around the world. I have also worked with various organizations, including Federal Govt Educational Institutions, UNICEF Pakistan, American Society for Microbiology, and BioCode, where I have gained valuable experience in the field.
I pursued my studies at the Centre of Biotechnology and Microbiology, University of Peshawar, where I earned my degree in microbiology. I am proud to call Peshawar, Pakistan, my home, and I am constantly inspired by the rich culture and diverse community here.
I have been a member of the American Society for Microbiology Community since May 2014, and I am excited to continue contributing to this field. On this website, you will find information about my research, publications, and upcoming events. Thank you for visiting, and I hope that my work inspires you to explore the fascinating world of Science, Technology, Current Research Trends & Updates.


0 Comments
Please don't enter any spam link in the comment section.